BPML Freeport Services Ltd proposes and operates a cost-effective, safe and secure integrated logistics platform for seamless Freeport and non Freeport activities done through a combination of sea and air. As a Licensed Third Party Freeport Developer, we offer a palette of infrastructural facilities and services to ensure we meet the basic requirements of our customers.
Our warehousing facilities and services comprise:
- Customized warehousing facilities: large warehousing space, open plan or equipped with pallet racking system, individual cabins, block stacking and storage on pallets in shared user facilities for storage of small volume and fast expedition consignments.
- Individual, dedicated, and private processing units available at the seaport and airport for manufacturing, minor processing and light assembly operations.
- Container storage areas.
- Strong room for safe keeping of highly valuable goods.
- Parking bays for storage of imported motor vehicles.
- Unfurnished basic office facilities.
- Basic goods handling services.
- Administrative and counseling services to both local and foreign investors on issues pertaining to the implementation of Freeport and non Freeport activities.